Senior Web Designer
This role requires you to be extremely creative in order to design and develop corporate websites and intranet sites. You will work as a valued member of a project delivery team dedicated to ensuring our sites meet the highest quality and design/content standards.
A Senior Web Designer is responsible for understanding customer goals and translating them into a visual web user interface and finally a fully functional website/intranet site.
- 3+ Years of Industry experience
- A history of graphic design, both web user interface and print media
- A history of designing and developing corporate websites, from mock-up to final implementation.
- Candidates will be expected to provide a portfolio of work and sample URLs
- A passion for design and usability
- Strong understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other standard graphics/html editing software
- Knowledge of Web Content Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of web standards and user interface best practices
- Ability to meet tight deadlines is essential to keep up in our fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop interactive prototypes showing basic form and functionality used for both usability testing and presentation
- Ability to represent a company, product, service or initiative via visual presentation and storyboarding
Join our team! Please send your Resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the following competition number in the subject line: CB-SWD-06102010.