Senior Project Manager
Infotech, an IT professional services company specializing in SharePoint, Information Management and Web Portal solutions is looking to recruit talented, passionate IT professionals for our growing team.
This is your opportunity to:
- Work with a diverse and talented team to build, deploy and manage engaging business systems, solutions and applications.
- Gain valuable industry experience working with various mid-market and enterprise clients and partners.
- Gain deep hands-on experience working with some of the best in industry through company-sponsored training and mentorship programs.
- Be part of something great, your input can help to influence big decisions.
Job Role and Responsibilities
The Senior Project Manager plays a significant role in Infotech project teams. In this role, you will manage all aspects of a project from conceptual stage to completion. This includes but not limited to the scope, schedule and budget. You will interface with the client and the project team regarding all technical and non-technical aspects of the project. Some of the typical functions of a Senior Project Manager at Infotech include:
- Manage several projects at one time
- Manage all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Ensure milestones are met and deliverables are signed-off on
- Utilizes PMI approved Project Management Methodology
- Defines and documents the objectives for the project; determines budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference for the project team
- Prepares plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; works with a variety of project management tools
- Produces project documentation such as scope documents, project plans, issue and risk logs, budget projections, monthly status reports, etc
- Meets in conference with stakeholders and other project managers and states problems in a form capable of being solved. Resolves issues and ensures appropriate project rigor
- Reports progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle to stakeholders
- Ensure formal project kick-off and sign-off
- Manage project documentation, including drafting RFC’s, RFP responses and weekly status reporting
- IT Background
- Post Secondary Education (Business Administration or Computer Science preferred)
- 5+ Years of Industry experience
- Fluent with MS project
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Strong customer focus and understanding of Business Value Add
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience writing documentation
- Familiarity and experience with Content Management systems (familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint preferred)
Additional Recommended Qualifications
- PMP Certification
- Ability to lead participatory design sessions; knowledge and experience with wire-framing techniques (Visio, prototyping, etc.)
- Experience creating Process Flows
Join our team! Send your Resume in MS Word format, quoting CB-PM-012011 in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that only those applicants we have selected for interviews will be contacted.
- We treat all your applications strictly confidentially. Infotech is an Equal Opportunities Employer.