Senior .NET Developer
Infotech, an IT professional services company specializing in SharePoint, Information Management and Web Portal solutions is looking to recruit talented, passionate IT professionals for our growing team. This is your opportunity to:
- Work with a diverse and talented team to build, deploy and manage engaging business systems, solutions and applications.
- Gain valuable industry experience working with various mid-market and enterprise clients and partners.
- Gain deep hands-on experience working with some of the best in industry through company-sponsored training and mentorship programs.
- Be part of something great, your input can help to influence big decisions.
Job Role and Responsibilities
Developers play a key-role on Infotech project teams. They help architect and develop software applications as part of a team delivering technical solutions. Some of the typical functions of a developer at Infotech include:
- Developing web applications
- Web services development
- Designing and working with databases (SQL)
- Working closely with system architects to identify and document application and system requirements
- Providing high-level estimates on requirements and time-lines
- Learning and Developing SharePoint 2007 Solutions
- Assist in testing and quality assurance
- Writing detailed design specifications
- Mentoring intermediate and junior developers through company-sponsored training sessions and mentorship programs.
- Post Secondary Degree (Computer Science or equivalent / or relevant experience)
- MSDBA, MCSD, MCAD, MCTS would be considered beneficial
- 4+ Years of IT experience
- Experience developing solutions, web parts and controls and features for SharePoint 2007
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Strong customer focus
- Strong communication skills to communicate effectively with people at different organizational levels
- Ability to work under time pressures
Join our team! Please send your resume with the following reference in the subject line: SNETDEV-082010. Resumes must be in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We treat all your applications strictly confidentially. Infotech is an Equal Opportunities Employer.